We produce spiral wound cardboard tubes, rings and cores in multiple thicknesses and measurements.
Our clients, depending on the industry to which they are dedicated, order tubes in different dimensions and characteristics, for this reason we manufacture cardboard tubes customised according to the needs and specifications that are requested of us.
The modern machinery at our disposal enables us to create spiral wound cardboard tubes, offering, among others, the following characteristics:
- High precision interior and exterior diameters of the tubes from less than 10 mm to 250 mm and a minimum length of 5 mm.
- The humidity which their cardboard core requires.
- Perfect execution and finish of the core.
- Possibility of special coverings.
- Possibility of reinforcing the structure of the tube, according to the needs of the client.
- Perfect stability of the tube, due to the manufacture with adhesives (vegetable dextrins) high in solids.